- Learn restaurant 365, including ordering, hiring, scheduling, recipes.
- work on recipes and help to import into 365.
- Work on menu engineering
- Manage kitchen efficiency, safety and cleanliness
- Communicate well and be respected by staff
- Train staff to become better at their jobs
- Be part of the vision to change the future of food service.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Sous Chef
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- strong team player
- Willing to learn all positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that positive change can only come from caring for customers, employees, quality ingredients, and our community.
We are passionate about hospitality and food.
We use the freshest local ingredients available in our market to produce safe, nutritious food that tastes incredible.
It is a food hall experience of food and hospitality among 8 stations for eat-in full-service or delivered to our customers door. If you are interested in joining us, please look at our open positions using the filters.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)