- has previous experience preparing a varied menu.
- Enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment
- Capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively.
- Experience and a passion for food and people
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Set up station for lunch or dinner
- Maintain accurate station food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock area during slow time and keep station clean
- Work with other stations when needed
- Be able to open and close various stations
- 1+ years’ experience as a Line Cook in the food business
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Must be able to read and white in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that positive change can only come from caring for customers, employees, quality ingredients, and our community.
We are passionate about hospitality and food.
We use the freshest local ingredients available in our market to produce safe, nutritious food that tastes incredible.
It is a food hall experience of food and hospitality among 8 stations for eat-in full-service or delivered to our customers door. If you are interested in joining us, please look at our open positions using the filters.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)