drinks, cocktails, wine, beer on tap and food for customers while creating a friendly and hospitable atmosphere. You are
passionate people and customer service! Organized, calm, and friendly, you make a point
to go above and beyond to make sure customers have exceptional experiences.
- Greet all customers with a friendly smile; provide friendly, efficient, and personal service
to each customer
- Take food and drink orders; understand the food and beverage menu in order to provide
the best possible description and execution of menu items to your guests
- Prepare incredible cocktail, serve beer and wine from our on tap selection.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the preparation process, including
- Accurately and efficiently enter orders into POS system
- Clear and reset counters and at the conclusion of each guest visit
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
● TIPS certification, or willing to obtain one.
● Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
● Able to stand for long periods of time
● Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to guest issues in accordance
with the brand standards
● Excellent conflict resolution skills
● Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that positive change can only come from caring for customers, employees, quality ingredients, and our community.
We are passionate about hospitality and food.
We use the freshest local ingredients available in our market to produce safe, nutritious food that tastes incredible.
It is a food hall experience of food and hospitality among 8 stations for eat-in full-service or delivered to our customers door. If you are interested in joining us, please look at our open positions using the filters.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)